Financial forecasting is at the heart of the planning process. By allowing me to detail your current situation and forecast your future financial situation, I am better positioned to provide advice on the most important decisions you must make, such as:
- When will I reach financial independence?
- Will my income be sufficient for the rest of my life?
- What if I become ill or unable to work?
- Can I afford to make a gift to my children to help fund a house purchase?
- If my parents require financial support for care, will I be able to help them?
- What position will I be in if the investments perform at unexpected levels?
Using our specialist software, I can measure your income, expenditure, assets and liabilities under different scenarios and ‘what ifs’ to provide you with a long term financial outlook. Ultimately, allowing you to make more informed decisions for your finances.
Please contact me to discuss how this service can help you secure your financial future.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.